POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : iso_csg.inc + chars.inc : iso_csg.inc + chars.inc Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  iso_csg.inc + chars.inc
Date: 15 Mar 2002 06:45:44
Message: <fan39ugtbuhev280korg4ot4mm11irktlv@4ax.com>
Attached images show characteristic of function in pure iso_csg (sharp.png)
and in modified macros/functions (rounded.png) posted by me in
povray.text.scene-files recently. As example I've converted chars.inc CSGs
from standard distribution. Both images are interesting IMO but what do you
think about it ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rounded.png' (218 KB) Download 'sharp.png' (98 KB)

Preview of image 'rounded.png'
rounded.png

Preview of image 'sharp.png'
sharp.png